Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A New Thing Starts

Ever since the demise of my goat-raising career, I knew I needed another blog. Well this is it.


Gardening has always been a passion of mine. Why I am fascinated by plants and growing things I will never know. I guess that's just how God wired me. (Hey God, why couldn't it have been something more impressive, like the NBA or civil engineering?) Over the years I've come to realize one thing for certain: It might be unusual, but I'll be at it 'till the day I die.

2 comments:

  1. You're a Gamgee, that's why! ;) Not one of those dull-witted hobbits from Half-Bottle. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ both of you :P
    now now Josh, don't underestimate the power of the gardener.... somebody's gotta feed the world ;) wooooohoo! :D So o we getta watch your garden grow? Cuz that'd be cool B-)

    ReplyDelete